Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Its Ready To Go!

The travelling pattern that is.
I finished stitching on LHN - Summer Splendor today whilst watching some of the Olympic games.
My version is stitched on Stitches & Spice 32ct Belfast linen "Sand Storm" and I used some DMC alternatives and two Crescent Colours threads.  I'm not sure what this will be finished into as yet and for this reason I have deliberately left off the border for now.


Now if you would like to be the next stitcher to stitch this gorgeous chart please leave a note specifically stating that you are interested in the drawing for this chart in your comments. The only requirements are:


1. You must have an active blog
2. Please agree to stitch it promptly
3. Please pass it along to a fellow stitcher via a drawing on your blog
4. Please post your finish and the history of where the chart has travelled like this:

1. Kathy at "Kathy's Sit and Stitch"
2. Carol at "Stitching Dreams"
3. Lisa at "Lisa V's Lounge"

I will draw a name on Friday 10 August.  Dont forget that I am ahead in time here in Australia so try to get your comments in by Thursday so you wont miss out.

Until next time, happy stitching
Lisa

14 comments:

Девушка с пяльцами said...

Lisa, it turned out beautifully! Please count me in for the travelling chart! It's my dream to stitch it and have a piece of summer at home.
Tatyana

Michelle said...

Beautiful stitching my friend x

Angela said...

Lovely finish Lisa! The fabric you used looks wonderful. Count me in, I would love to be a part of a "stitcherhood"!

Melissa said...

Hi Lisa -

Your finish is beautiful! I would love to be in the drawing to stitch this next.

Melissa
rymero.blogspot.com
rymero@madisontelco.com

Patty C. said...

Its a beautiful pattern & you have done a lovely job !
I would love to participate....happy stitching :)

Jennifer said...

Beautiful! I've been eyeing this pattern for awhile. The more I see it the more I want to stitch it. I would love to be included in the travels.

Ellen said...

Beautiful finish! I would love a chance to stitch this lovely pattern, thank you!

Hugs,

Lesleyanne said...

A gorgeous finish. I would love to be considered to be part of the Stitcherhood.

Elisa said...

A beautiful finish Lisa. I would love to be considered for the Stitcherhood xx

Carol said...

Wasn't that fun to stitch, Lisa!? Your finish is wonderful--can't wait to see where it will travel next :)

Annie said...

Hello

Just having a look round your lovely blog.

Your finish is beautiful!

Kathy A. said...

Oh hon - how wonderful that the travelling pattern went to you! You have done a great job. I look forward to watching it travel some more.

Catherine said...

Very sweet finish! I have this in my stash already - looking forward to seeing where it travels to next!

Brigitte said...

Oh I love this chart. Your finish looks wonderful. I missed the drawing but I'm a follower on Ellen's blog, maybe I'll be there in time and not too late like here, lol.